Saturday 29 June 2013

Yvonne Nelson, I Lost Your Medicine 'Iyanya'


Oh Yvonne, is love really that hard to find in this part of the world. After their recently concluded tour, Iyanya and Emma Nyra stopped by Tim Westwood's studio for a crib session. The kukere master freestyled his hit singles 'Kukere' & 'Your Waist', adding a few new lines, more like a response to Yvonne Nelson's emotional interview.

Iyanya sang,

 "Yvonne Nelson, I lost your medicine. She called that she's coming over and I ride her like a jangolova. All I want is your waist, no emotions, no tears, no letters, no love, no nothing. All I want is your waist, she ain't even know it. She brought emotions. 

He said it was all a joke afterwards, hmmm m,Yea right!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...