Tuesday 18 June 2013

Durella vsD'banj! D'banj Stole my song



Funny how the rhythm changes. Nigerian act Durella whom we thought patched things up with his musically related brother D'banj is back to war with him again. Do you remember way back 2006 or 7 when Durella came out with great singles like in the zanga and his payoff slang Zangalette like D'banj  Kokolette?

Remember the two of them sounded some what alike? You remember right? in several soft sells and gossip sites it made headlines when Durella accused D'banj of stealing his style of music? In 2013 (may/June), it graced headlines again that the two enemies have patched things up and Durella is billed to sign as an artiste under D'banj, less than a month of their rossy and merry time together, Durella has thrown caution to the wind again;in an interview with 2xclusive he opened up and said this:
“I didn’t sell my song to Dbanj. I only played the song to his hearing once and the next thing I saw was Dbanj ft Snoop Lion, Big Sean; he didn’t even change the title of the song maybe because I told him I don’t know if I should release the song or not . No wonder he told me I should not release it”
wonders they say would never end!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...