Tuesday 25 June 2013

MI Showers upcoming Artiste with Prayers



It was a dream come true for X-busta upcoming rapper/ 400L student of Imo State University as he was opportuned to get on stage with the prolific MI Abaga as they both performed Jessie jaggz nobody test me at the just concluded leg of Star music trekk


It’s about the most unreal thing in the world. I don’t know anybody here and I don’t know any member of MI’s crew. One minute, I’m in the crowd chillin’ with my friends and the next minute I’m right next to M.I on stage, performing Nobody Test Me together. This is the stuff dreams are made of. Music is seriously what I want to do for a lifetime,” the young man says emphatically. “It’s what I’m passionate about and to have this boost so early on…it’s unbelievable,”   –said X Busta.

 MI who in turn couldn't hide his excitement after seeing the lad perform, he removed his jacket  and handed it over to the elated up-comer… souvenir tinzz

Well there’s no doubt that MI’s evocative prayers for him on that stage will certainly prove to be an enormous boost as he proclaimed to X Busta with a bow “May God keep you, may God bless you. Everything I have achieved will be your beginning.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...