Saturday 22 June 2013

OMG! Nicki Minaj is Topless


She didn't seem bothered as she posed for the picture in her dressing room while trying on her famous frocks. It's no wonder why she is seen almost nude in her musical videos.

At a recent shoot, the pop singer was seen spilling out of a low cut basque with her boss Lil Wayne in her new music video, and she says he is a perfect gent.


She said: “He refused to touch me. He’s so respectful.. and then I was like, ‘Wayne, you can touch certain parts!’ But he was acting scared. He was like, ‘Yo Nick, this is my dream, I’mma be the man after this video.’
“He was just acting crazy, but if I didn’t tell him, ‘Yes, you can touch me, do this,’ whatever, like, he refused to touch me. He’s a Southern gentleman, which people don’t realise.”

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...