Saturday 15 June 2013

Khloe Kardashian Flaunts New Body in Hugging Mini Dresses




After changing her diet and exercise pattern, the E! reality star lost 30pounds and has since then been showing off her fit figure in body hugging dresses. Exuding confidence the 28-year-old brunette is loving her body and flaunting it.


When asked about her new body the starlet said " I don't care what size I am, I care about how I look, I don't expect to be a size 2 nor do I want to be. I'm 5 feet 10 inches and I like being curvy, I feel that I'm healthier now, but I don't think I'm prettier thinner.


                                                                            





Damn Khloe, if this what you looked like, then you are sure prettier thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...