Wednesday 9 March 2016

UBI FRANKLIN WRITES ROMANTIC MESSAGE TO WIFE LILIAN AS SHE CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY TODAY


Today, March 9th is the birthday of actress Lilian Esoro Franklin, the beautiful wife of Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin. The record label boss expressed his unconditional love for his wife in a very romantic message which he shared on instagram. The post read..

 "I amassed a massive debt on the day I got married to you – the debt of unconditional love and undying commitment. I promise to keep repaying this debt until my very last breath. The woman who managed to make me like soap operas and hate using dirty washrooms, deserves a standing ovation on her birthday Good times or bad, happy or sad… just one look into your eyes is all it take ❤❤❤💋💋💋💋👏👏👏👏👏 Happy Birthday Love".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...