Saturday 19 March 2016

OMOTOLA AND HUBBY ON VACATION TO CELEBRATE THEIR 20TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

March 23, 2016, is the 20th anniversary of award winning Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade and her husband, Captain Ekeinde. The couple are already planning how to celebrate the milestone with a 10-day vacation. The screen diva went on Instagram and shared the exciting news.

She posted the photo below and captioned, ‘20 years ago he said to me pack for I week babes we going somewhere tomorrow.It became my honeymoon to Côte d’Ivoire, my first time on a private jet and he flew the plane! Yesterday, he said to me pack for 10 days babes we going somewhere! He’s still flying as I await. Anticipating like a kid again. Where could it be this time?’

We wish them many more blissful years

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...