Thursday 31 March 2016

TIMI DAKOLO RELEASES NEW SINGLE "THE VOW" TO CELEBRATE HIS 5TH WEDDING ANNIIVERSARY


Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo released a new single ‘The Vow’ to celebrate his 5th wedding Anniversary today March 31, 2016. This is the third single off his forthcoming album ‘Love and Consequences’.

Timi teamed up again once again with ace music producer Cobhams Asuquo to make another record that declares love, makes promises (just as its title 'The Vow') and expresses deep emotions. His wife and  music video muse Busola Dakolo, once again plays the lead role in the music video. Continue..

It’s been 5 years of learning and loving with my wife. I believe there is no better time to release this single and video than now. I call it my gift to her and I want the world to share it with me and their special one’. Timi said as he released the song.

Busola in response shared on Instagram, ‘Happy wedding anniversary to us. I am blessed beyond measure to have you as my man always. I give God the Glory. 

We wish them many more years of marital bliss! Watch video below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...