Friday 18 March 2016

RAPPER IGGY AZALEA PICKS WEDDING DATE + BOOK HONEYMOON LOCATION


Female rapper, Iggy Azalea who got engaged to fiance Nick Young has revealed she has already set a date for her wedding, booked her honeymoon and had her dress made. The ‘Fancy’ hitmaker and her fiancĂ© Nick Young aren’t holding back on the preparations for their big day and have already found the perfect location and venue and booked their honeymoon.

I know where I’m getting married, and the date. I have my wedding dress being made. I’ve booked my honeymoon. I guess the plans underway, but I haven’t made any major decisions, like I haven’t picked the food or like done the table settings or flowers or any of that stuff yet.’ She said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...