Friday 17 January 2014

Rapper Phyno Has Denied Putting Singer Rita Edmond In The Family Way.

Wizkid denied it, Ice Prince denied it, 9ice denied it and in the end the nine months journey produced beautiful children, they waste no time to flaunt! So if Phyno is denying it all we have to do is wait patiently till the end of the nine months trip. In an interview with Punch Phyno denied having any thing with Rita Edmond and told her to enjoy her 3 seconds fame while it lasted. See what he said below:

 “Believe it or not, I’ve never met or spoken to anyone by that name. I haven’t made any woman pregnant either. If people need three seconds of fame I’m glad that my name could help,” 

E-Punch contacted Rita for her reaction, she was evasive. After much persuasion, she decided to open up. But she ended up saying, “The only information I can give you is that I am in love with a rap artiste. I don’t want to mention his name. Since different stories are flying around, I am trying to understand where everybody got their story from. Of course, I had a vacation in Dubai and I am back in Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...