Monday 20 January 2014

Kemi Olunloyo Names People Who She Thinks Already Have Vacant Spaces In Hell Fire.


Kemi Olunloyo needs no introduction, she's famous for her carefree speech and actions online and offline, daughter of one time Oyo state Governor. I saw this list over the weekend but over looked it because i thought it was one of her many gimmicks, as you know curiousity kills the cat i glanced through. Her compiled list is very very!! Hilarious. LMAO.


PEOPLE GOING TO HELL IN 2014.

*President Jonathan
*Senator Iyiola Omisore
*Anyone on this page that supports the ant-gay law.
*Anyone who questioned Denrele Eduns sexuality in the last 24hrs
* Anyone who calls me a lesbian just to abuse me when I'm not fucking a woman. Try another slut. Lesbians have more brains than regular hoes anyway.
*Every female Minister who had sex with President Obasanjo when he was in the government.
*Any meat pie seller in Nigeria who sold me pastry filled with potatoes.
* Anyone contesting against Governor Aregbesola
* Anyone who sells me bitter Agbalumo this January

HELL AWAITS YOU!!!
Red HOT Abacha section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...