Monday 25 November 2013

Oreka Godis Vs 9ice: Moron, Public Attention Seeker!

Few weeks ago, 9ice posted two cute photos of his twin girls whom he denied years ago. Apparently the Vicky Godis who is the mother of the girls is OAP Oreka Godis sister. 9ice latest change of face and public acceptance to being the father of the beautiful girls didn't go down well with Oreka as she took to twitter to diss 9ice.

What she wrote will be confusing to you if you don't understand the connection, so let me explain. TV/radio personality Oreka Godis is the sister to the mother of 9ice's twin daughters, Vicky Godis. 9ice granted an interview to Punch yesterday explaining why he initially denied his daughters.

 
Continue the story/more photos below:
The twin girls
See excerpts below:

Why did you deny you had twins when they were born?
 I did say I didn’t have twins then because I believe it was personal. If I have N1m, I think it is only
my account’s officer that should know how much I have. In fact, he wouldn’t even have the right to check my account unless I ask him to do that. He couldn’t just cull up my account details and start checking how much I have. This is not a car we are talking about, these are human beings.


But when they grow up, do you think they will forgive you when they read that you once denied them?
I will tell them the reason I did that. It was the same way my father gave me his own reasons. I didn’t know him until I was 22. I got to know my mother when I was 18. They gave me their reasons for doing what they did. I asked my father where he was all the time I was growing up and he told me where and how and when he was a part of my life. If my kids grow up to ask me why I did what I did, I would certainly explain to them.  I didn’t say I didn’t have kids just because I wanted to lie, No. I had my reasons. I had my life to live.
 

 9ice and Vicky Godis.

About his marriage to Toni Payne  
 "I don’t. I have never regretted that marriage. I have so many reasons. It is not only because of my son. Without that marriage, I will not be here today. I see life from a different perspective now. There are things that are inevitable. So, many things are bound to happen in life and there is nothing you can do about it. When such things happen, you have to face it. You only have to manage it when it happens and from there, you move ahead. If you don’t move ahead from that situation, you will never go to the next level."
And now that you are back, should these artistes be scared?

We are not on the same level. They are in the river and I am in the ocean. Let them just do their thing. I am on a different level. They are making money. That is nice. They don’t disturb me and I don’t disturb them either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...