Wednesday 20 November 2013

Kim K starred (half Nude) in Kanye's new video Bound2



A man in love and a woman in love are ''bound 2'' do anything without a limit! Kanye featured his sexy baby mama Kim K in his latest video Bound2. Naked Kim killed the video. They both looked so in love; honestly the emotions in the video were quite natural. Kanye who evidently isn't an Obama fan when asked to address his brawl with Obama when he said  Kim is more influential than Michelle, Watch the video and find what he said below:
"Just coz people say we hate Kanye, that was kind of my position and culture so that he also used that to like oh "he a jackass" because that's what the world felt .But I don't care if someone's the president or not, I care about what you bring to the world.Like my music brings joy to people ,what I create brings joy to people.I'm not about me ,i got a idea that people gonna like.
Obama shouldn't mention my baby mama name because we are both from Chicago.I'm not going to mention him anymore.That's out my thoughts and not my priority or thinking at this point
"           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...