Thursday 21 November 2013

Man Deported In Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome Says He Needs A Girlfriend.

Omar Borkan Al Gala, the man who was deported from Saudi Arabia for being too handsome now claims he is not gay as widely circulated in the media weeks after this deportation.

In this recent interview, the 25-year-old photographer has changed his story, he said he wasn’t deported for his handsome look. Watch the video below
Really I was walking around, I ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time,” – said Al Gala
In the video you are about to watch, Omar Borkan told a journalist in the Philippines that he is now single and looking for a girlfriend.

“Yeah, I’m single. I’m looking for a good princess that actually could keep up with me,
” said Al Gala

Watch the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...