Thursday 21 November 2013

Kim Kadarshian debunks rumour of having secretly lost her baby weight via surgery worth $80k

Frustrated Kim took to twitter to tell us she lost her baby weight naturally. Y'all recall sexy Kim transformed to  Fatty Kim whilst pregnant with North. Claims haveit  that she got 80k dollars worth of surgery to lose the baby weight. See Kim's full  response to haterz below:
"I am very frustrated today seeing reports that I got surgery to lose my baby weight! This is FALSE. I worked so hard to train myself to eat right & healthy, I work out so hard & this was such a challenge for me but I did it!!! I'm so proud of my accomplishment & NO ONE will take this away from me with fake reports! Say what u want about me but I work hard & am the most disciplined person u will ever meet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...