Wednesday 21 May 2014

Kevin Hart's Wife Claims His Current Girlfriend Is The Reason For Their Split


In a recent interview while promoting her new reality show, Hollywood Exes Atlanta, Torrei Hart, the ex-wife of comedian and actor Kevin Hart was really emotional as she talked about her struggle to deal with Kevin's new relationship, as she still feels sad about it because she is the woman who broke them up.

Torrei told ET's Rocsi Diaz,

"I never lashed out. I never tried to punch her in the face, even though I've had moments where -- trust and believe -- I wanted to K.O. her ass."
"It does hurt that my kids have to be around a woman who broke up a marriage. I was with [Kevin] when he was selling sneakers for five dollars an hour. I was at every show. I was at his first show where he ever did standup ... I was his muse. I was there from the beginning."
Kevin did not let Torrei have the last word. After the interview aired, he took to Twitter to tell his own side of the story. See his tweets below..

2 comments:

  1. Silence is the best answer Kevin, you should have just ignored her, she sounds like a bitter woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin your own side of the story is even longer than your ex-wife, yea u really should have ignored, you just dragged yourself to her level

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...