Friday 9 May 2014

Dr Sid Opens Up About The N110 Million Mortgage Used To Build His House

 
Mavin artiste, Onoriode Esiri aka Dr Sid, has opened up about his new house, while trying to promote his album on Punch today. He said that his current 110million naira crib was bought on mortgage and his proud  to say it, knowing that he is able to pay his monthly mortgage, which would go on for the next 25 years.
"I put a mortgage payment plan in place, based on the savings I had made four years before I started a career in music. I am still paying for the house. And by the grace of God, I will get a second one soon. I pay close to N1m a month and sometimes, more. I am going to do this for the next 25 years and I am not ashamed to say it,” he said. Continue..
 He also applauded Wande Coal for his courage to leave Mavin Records, also expressing his displeasure at the habit of some artists leaving a record label, and later talking bad about the label.

"I am happy and honoured to be signed onto Mavin Records. I have a lot of respect for Wande Coal. He made a brave move and I wish him all the best. But I will not support anyone bad mouthing the label. With regards to Mavin Records deal, Don Jazzy has given me the opportunity to leave whenever I want to, but I won’t leave and start saying something else.”
Speaking on his love life and wife to be, Simisola Osomo come July 2014, he said
"She understands what she is getting into. My female fans respect me and I also feel my relationship inspires them in different ways. So I guess that from lust and attraction it has moved to admiration,”

4 comments:

  1. I hope u put investments in place, becos u music might not last for 25yrs, wish u all d best....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why naija celebs would incure such debts just to live life the way people expect them, I hope u pay up in time and d house is not taken away from u

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house doesn't even look that expensive, am sure half of d money went for the plot of land, stupid move, mtchewww*

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some people 110million naira is small money, for some others its big, learn to cut ur coat according to ur material, now he is going to be thinking abt this mortgage debt for d next 25years

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...