Tuesday 24 September 2013

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Life And Depression

 http://cdn.360nobs.pagenanny.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/wow_tonto_dikeh2.jpg


In a very recent and rather revealing interview with nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh MHTV gathered intimate things about the controversial actress. She opened up on her plans to  drop an album with good songs.

She spoke about  Depression and attempt to take her life,she said: It brought me back to the beginning, I saw my self as a baby.I had to start from there. I'm still healing, I'm still taking classes, still seeing a shrink. I have doctors who are working with me.Depression is the deadliest disease that I've ever come across. It is something that can kill you in a snap.

Looks like Tonto has a fragile heart, she only acts out the role of ''never be bothered'' See video here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...