Monday 16 September 2013

Miss Nigeria Ezinne Anyaocha Says She Is Not Attracted To Fair Guys, Loves Dark Skinned Men


The reigning Miss, Nigeria Ezinne Anyaocha in a recent interview with the Sun Newspaper talked about her love life and the kind of men she likes.

Here is an excerpt from the interview,
"I have not lost any of my friends because of my new crown, but i want to keep issues about my love life private. I love a guy that's passionate about serving God. Any guy that doesn't really love God can't love a lady. I am impressed about guys who are God fearing. I am not a fan of very fair guys. I'm down with chocolate skinned men"

2 comments:

  1. this girl knows wots up, Tall dark and handsome, all the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was just me, fair guys are like beautiful women to me, Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...