Wednesday 11 September 2013

Female Masseuse Works Her Therapeutic Magic On Clients With Her Oversized Boobs

An overly busty masseuse who couldn't get/keep her job in a health spa because she was too big. Kristy Love from Atlanta,Georgia in America has now set up a successful business, massaging clients with her 48NN breasts.
Kristy spent a year training only to be turned down for a job,She now earns more than a thousand dollars a day for ribbing and smothering clients with her boobs.
I kept getting asked if I'd be able to stand on my feet all day. People assumed my size would be a disadvantage. No-one ever called me back.


“I decided to give massages from home and then one customer asked if I was going to keep my top on.

“At first, I was indignant and said I didn't give those kinds of massages,” she explains. “I was ashamed of my body because I was so big.

“But when I realised there might be something in breast massages I put an advert in the local newspaper and the phone began ringing off the hook.
“At first it was difficult to get over my body issues and I would only give massages with the lights off.
“But the more compliments I got from my clients, the more my confidence was boosted. It has really helped me get over my low self-esteem.”
See photos of Kristy working her magic on clients*Note: Adult only


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...