Monday 15 February 2016

BEVERLY OSU IN SEXY "SAD" POST VALENTINE' THEMED PHOTOSHOOT


The former BBA contestant, Beverly Osu starred in a sexy photo tagged 'Sad Post-Valentine'.

Excerpts from her 'BEVERLY BOOK OF POSE' read,

Don't tell me you care about me unless you mean it, because I might do something crazy and believe it. ‎shh...listen don't you hear I'm crying but they are silent tears I'm crying on the inside so you can't see all the pain running though me I cry for you ,I cry for the times I can't. ‎I am still here because i'm afraid of being lonely but what difference does it make? Johnny what excuse do you have for not showing up on valentine's day? I waited, I accepted, I checked my phones, Nepa took the light, I still waited Johnny, I changed twice because I was unsure of‎ how to look for you...everything became unsure, I even became unsure of my principles...

See photos from the shoot when you continue...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...