Tuesday 11 March 2014

Jennifer Lopez Revealed Why She Can Never Stay Without A Man.


I've always wondered why Jlo loves to have a man in her life and why she had to take it to a younger man.  Since her divorce from Marc Anthony in 2011 JLO has been in a relationship with her  27-year-old backup dancer. When asked why she can't live without having a man in her life she said:
"Look I don't love being alone. I don't. I can't beat myself up about that. What I have to do is figure out why I don't like it. Why am I not OK being alone? And can I be OK facing that?I've been through a lot of emotional ups and downs. But then you get to a point in life where it suddenly occurs to you that you don't need all the things you thought you once did - that's really, well, convoluted.'In the past, love for me has always meant forever and sure you still nurse those fantasies, but I don't try to force it anymore. I hung on to my fairy tale ideals for a long time. But where I am now, what I've been through, there are no rules."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...