Monday 10 March 2014

Ik Ogbonna Posts Photos Of Policmen Who Robbed Him Off 50 Thousand Naira.



Don't y'all think there is more to what Ik Ogbonna is telling us, I wonder what offense he committed to make him cough out 50grand plus a non-uniformed police man stops you, harasses you for a while and then boom! you cough out a chunk of cash. BTW read what Ik wrote about the men in the photo above.
"On Saturday 8th of March 2014 I was robbed in traffic by this man who claimed to be a police man he took 50k from me .. I was able to take a pic while driving off as I had a lot doing and I Cldnt allow the foolish hungry bastard waste ma time . If u ever around ojuelegba surulere and u see this man be very careful . Ild report this to d police by tomrw but truth is... Not every police man deserves to be called an officer ".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...