Thursday 20 February 2014

Rihanna Pour's it all in Vogue magazine; why she doesn't wear bra, She is a good christian and all her jewelry is fake.


Rihanna who landed the March cover of Vogue for the 4th time gave her secrets.. Rihanna landed for the fourth time cover girl of Vogue magazine whilst Kim Kadarshian still wants one. Ha!!! *laughing in Swahili*  in this issue, she talked about her personal life, wardrobe and her craze. BTW the next Rihanna goes braless, it shoukdn't be news it just her way of life!See excerpts below:

 Why she doesn't wear a bra

“If I'm wearing a top, I don’t wear a bra, If I'm wearing a bra, I just wear a bra.

On her frequent hair changes 
I have two main hair people I work with. They’re always with me. I'm like, ‘I'm bored! I wanna change my hair!’ That’s the good thing about a weave. You can do whatever with it.”
On her closest 
 “I've downsized. I want a smaller closet. I want simpler. I want to just take it back to what’s important.I love baggy things. I wear men’s clothes, men’s shoes, oxfords, creepers.” You will never be stylish if you don’t take risks.If you go into a men’s shop and try something, they would look at you like, that’s a bad bitch.. On Instagram,I follow girls from the Middle East. It gives you ideas." 
My jewelry’s all fake — from Claire’s. Or I get it from my mom’s boutique in Barbados. Her shop’s called FAB-U-LUS.” 
On Religion
I have a very firm relationship with God and I believe in Jesus, and I stick to that."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...