Thursday 13 February 2014

Controversial Dencia Show's Off Her Really Tiny Waist.


Believe it or not, Dencia is one hot cake right now. First was her dramatic skin colour change, then her controversial whitenicious, now the concentration moves to her waist. In all fairness it's tiny and portable! Read what she said about her waist 9the new found subject of discuss)
 "& I ain't been to the Gym in a while .. Team Squats ..lol funny how people (the streets are talking) say I removed a rib for a tiny waist Wtf?who does that?My tiny Arms n waist has been this way forever I can go a week without food when I am busy (yes I know I have an eating disorder) so when u don't eat much u can't gain shit..But I am thinking of rehab ...I need it.. #Airportflpw .. #ImissedLA .."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...