Thursday 13 February 2014

Gabrielle Union Wants A Prenup Before She Gets Married To Dwayne Wade.

Y'all remember Gabrielle Union got engaged to Basket Ball Star Dwayne Wade last year? Gabby  opened up about signing a prenup on the Arsenio Hall show. I think it's a smart move, he's been linked with too many illicit love affairs and infact a love child from one! Getting a prenup is just her security.
She said:
For this marriage, the biggest difference between this and the last marriage will be a prenup…at my insistence. When you have you own stuff, you don’t need to worry about anybody else’s stuff. So everyone should go into the relationship knowing I’m here for you and you’re here for me. And the reality is, I’ve never seen Dwyane balance a checkbook, so I gotta protect my stuff. It’s the wave of the future, protecting your stuff"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...