Monday 19 August 2013

Nollywood Actress Amanda Ebeye Says She Can Act NUDE for $50million.


It's awkward calling her upcoming because she has being in the industry since errrrm..... FOREVER, acting mostly in soap-operas featuring in just few movies. If you don't know her name, you know her face.
Nollywood actress, Amanda Ebeye, disclosed that she can act completely nude for $50million.

Here's an excerpt from what she said in an interview,
I can do everything because I'm an actress, For $50million yes, I will do it. That's why i am an actress, everything you want me to do I'll do as long as you pay. For $50million I can act nude. I respect my culture but people pretend a lot in Africa.

Things they do for popularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...