Friday 23 August 2013

Kanye Talks Beautifully About His Baby Mama Kim Kadarshian + He Debuts Baby North's Photo


Rapper Kanye West was a guest on his baby mama's mother Kris Jenner's  show, he said Kim gives him joy,nobody not even the pappz can take it away from him; awwww how sweet. See what he said:

"I can have people saying this is going to damage your credibility as an artist or a designer, and I say I don’t care, I love this woman.
 

When the paparazzi surround you, people know you don’t like paparazzi , and they say "Why would you be with this person?" I’m being with this person because I love this person, and she’s worth it to me.
 

My grandfather just passed and his whole thing, it was never about money. It was never about popularity. His whole thing was joy and having joy in his life. She’s my joy and she brought my new joy into the world. There’s no paparazzi and there’s no blog comment that’s going to take that joy from me."

Kanye showed another cute and soft side of him according to audience members who attended the taping earlier this week. Kanye proudly showed off a picture of his baby daughter with Kim Kardashian for the world to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...