Monday 2 May 2016

50CENT SHADES DIDDY AFTER HE ANNOUNCED RETIREMENT FROM MUSIC


Over the weekend, Diddy announced that he'll be retiring from music to focus on acting, and rapper 50 Cent who seems to be feuding with a lot of people throw shade at him on instagram. He shared the photo above with the caption Wait, I thought he retired 10years ago, AFTER THAT LAST ALBUM.

Diddy when he covered the June of issue of Cigar Aficionado Magazine said: I’m going to put out my last album and devote 100 percent of my time to doing films … I want to stop at a great place.” My forthcoming and final album, No Way Out 2, will be the final chapter of his legacy in the music industry. He added:

When I’m gone, only the songs will survive. I know I’m making music that will live on. I don’t go into the studio just to be hot or to hear myself on the radio." “Michael Jackson, Tupac, Biggie – part of them lives on in their music, even though they’re not here anymore. That’s really deep, man. The only thing like that is religion.”. Diddy told the magazine.

The rap star is ready to kick off his Bad Boy Family Reunion Tour on May 20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...