Wednesday 11 May 2016

2FACE IDIBIA BAGS HONORARY DEGREE FROM IGBENIDION UNIVERSITY


Music legend 2face idibia just bagged an honorary masters degree from Igbenidion University, Benin. Just because of say I nor finish school some people them dey take me for a fool’, sang Nigerian pop star, in his first single as a solo act, ‘Nfana Ibaga’, but all that changed yesterday May 10, 2016.

In his acceptance speech, a very excited 2face said, ‘When they told me this, I thought I was being punk’d! Even when I came here, I still thought I was being punted. Up till now, I’m still in shock. So I want to say thank you to the honourable Chancellor Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, I want to thank the deputy-chancellor, Chief Lucky Igbinedion’. He continued to say, ‘This conferment of this honorary degree has renewed my zeal to work harder and maintain standards by which this great institution has recognised me’.

He received this this degree in the presence of his wife and other dignitaries. Congrats to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...