Wednesday 7 January 2015

Kylie Jenner Opens Up On Private Life As She Covers Cosmopolitan Magazine

The youngest child of Kris And Bruce Jenner, 17 year old Kylie was totally rock star chic on the cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine. The Young Entreprenuer opened up to Cosmopolitan on a number of topic. Read excerpts from her interview below.

'You guys have watched me grow up since I was 9. My face is going to get different,'Now, I know how to do my makeup, contour and everything.''I’m not against surgery. I’d never say no, but I don’t desire it right now.' She said when asked about her alleged plastic surgery.

When asked how she felt about her parents getting a divorce, she said 'I didn’t say anything. I went in my room and cried right after,, : 'If they’re happy, I’m happy, I guess.'  
See feature photo below


4 comments:

  1. You had wild girl tendencies right from when you were little, Kendall on the other hand is more reserved and conservative

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Kardashian girls sha, they are just everywhere in the news

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...