Thursday 13 November 2014

OAP Toolz' Sweet Birthday Message To Bae Captain Demuren

Toolz and Capt Demuren 
It's no news that OAP Toolz has been in a relationship with EME's co-CEO, Tunde Demuren. Today being his birthday she sent a loving message to him, wishing him a happy birthday.

 After posting a few pictures of them together as a collage on her Instagram page she captioned, Happy birthday my love! Wish you nothing but the best of everything in life! It’s your birthday, but you truly have been one of my best gifts and I thank God for bringing you into my life (through @bankywellington hehe) Today I celebrate everything about you, Babatunde Tolulope Demuren -love you longtime bae! #HappyBirthdayTunde”

Awww so sweet, who knew Banky W was a good match-maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...