Wednesday 5 November 2014

Femi Kuti Signs Management Deal With Chocolate City


 

Afro beat legend, Femi Kuti has revealed that he has signed a management contract with Audi Miakori’s record label and management Company, Chocolate City to manage him only in Nigeria. The music icon made this known via social media when he tweeted, ''signed a record deal with chocolate city to manage me in Nigeria, hopeful to do great things in Nigeria with cc''.  

Fans aired their opinions, suggesting that the Grammy awards nominee was bigger than the record label and Femi replied saying ‘’Yes I have been In d industry a longtime with a lot of international experience but what I love most abt cc is that they are young and have great ideas 2’’

One fan tweeted, ‘’seriously? Isn’t he bigger than cc’’ and Femi responded with a smiley tweeting’even If that were case then its good I help my Country grow bigger too’’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...