Monday 18 August 2014

Tinsel Co-Stars Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade Get Engaged


Thanks to M-mnet soap tinsel as we now have another couple heading to the altar.  TV personality and former Miss black USA Osas Ighodaro and actor/model Gbenro Ajibade, got engaged recently in the US. The co-stars who have been dating for about a year will be the third couple to hook up on the set of Tinsel. First was Florence and Iyke Okechukwu, then Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite, now Osas and Gbenro. Big Congrats to them. 

See what Gbenro wrote on instagram below....





He posted this pic and wrote;
"Four words fourteen letters that take forever to say,with you these words are too important to let them have their way. You've had my back for endless days,knowing my habitual ways,seen my worst and STILL stood by me even when my best of friends deserted me and strings weren't attached between us you were there staying strong inspiring,motivating n loyal to our friendship regardless of all my madness.I can say am forever grateful and I LOVE YOU in so many ways but none is clearer than committing my days..@officialosas grow old with me,for the best is yet to be.....#shesaidYES#AGE#GREATNESS#����!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...