Tuesday 5 April 2016

ACTRESS DORIS SIMEON CELEBRATES SON AS HE TURNS 8


Nollywood actress, Doris Simeon only son with ex-husband Daniel Ademinokan David turned 8 on April 4th 2016. The beautiful actress took to her Instagram to celebrate her only child.

To celebrate her son, Doris shared beautiful photos of him with a lovely message.

'Happy birthday to my fantastic 8. 8 yrs ago I opened my eyes and asked if he is dark or fair in completion and they told me na afin u born o. . And when I set my eyes on u my love, u r such an angel. And u grow to be a wonderful, grate and briliant man every single day. U r still growing and growing to be greater than me ur mother ijn. Happy birthday son. Grow in the Lord. Age with grace Love of my life. Mummy loves u to the moon and bk.'

David lives in the US with his dad, Daniel and his step mum, Stella. See the photos when you continue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...