Monday 16 February 2015

Comedian Seyi Law And Wife Lose Unborn Daughter Cossy


Comedian Seyilaw and wife Stacy Ebere, sadly lost their unborn Cossy who was due for delivery in April this year. Stacy Ebere who is distraught but also finding solace in God was in the US since, December last year, awaiting delivery until the sad incident occurred last week.

As she announced her loss on BBM, She wrote "We lost our baby (daughter) Cossy R.I.P. Thank God for his strength. I am still standing. Please bear with me I can't explain to you all."

Seyilaw also mourned their loss on social media. He posted a blank black photo on instagram and wrote a poem. Our condolences Seyi and Ebere. May God grant you strength in this trying time. Read poem when you continue...

My heart is blank,
My joy has disappeared,
Anger has become my companion.
The wait is over with a bitter end.
Oh Lord! why does it have to be me?
I am so imperfect and never denied it.

The pains of nine months has amounted to nothing.
We believe so much in you.
How do I console her when I can't find strength myself?
I thought my feet will dance this season.
I have enlarged my tent in waiting,
But my wait has been hit with sadness.

I don't want to murmur or complain,
But my emotions are hurt.
Help me to stand Lord.
So, I can always be thankful.
I want to be stronger in praises this period.
I want to hold her hands to comfort her.
Help us to pass this season while standing.
Rest well Cossy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...