Thursday 4 December 2014

Kourtney Kardashian Bares It All In Dujour Magazine

The oldest Kardashian sister, Kourtney Kardashian poses nude for Dujour magazine. The heavily pregnant 35 year old mother of 2 with another on way, left only little to be desired when she did a shoot for Dujour Magazine. Wearing only a beaded and feather neck piece, she covered her groin area with one hand and struck a pose with the other. When asked about nudity, here's what she said,
To me, nudity is not something to be ashamed of,'. 'I’m not embarrassed of my body. 'I’m at my best when I’m pregnant. It’s such an amazing feeling, the transformation that your body goes through.'There’s something about that that’s so empowering and beautiful and I just really embrace it. More photos when you continue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...