Wednesday 2 April 2014

IcePrince Zamani Opens Up About His Sad Childhood; I Was Raped At 13!


Who would have thought Ice prince Zamani went through hell and back? At age 13 the rapper was raped by his neighbour who he regards as an aunty! For the first time in media ears, Ice said:

I had my first kiss when I was 13…I had my first sexual encounter... It wasn’t a sweet experience at all. I had this aunty, though we were not related, she was just a neighbour who was living close to us, who came into my room and slept with me... She just came into my room and just forced me to do it with her."

Ice prince described the encounter as a  "terrible experience", Ice Prince confessed that he was really scared. He also added that, in his opinion, sex is not "that good" and that it is "over-rated" Expressing his reluctance to speak on the issue, the celebrity concluded that he had not seen the woman who disvirgined him since the incident happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...